Sunday, December 16, 2012

Welcome!!

I've had a blog before..   it was cute and informative.  It kept family and friends up to date with comings and goings..  It had fun topics of no great importance and then some posts of great event declarations!  It had links!  It had pictures!  I was on a roll!.. oh yeah..  OH how life changes...

Now here I am.  Ready to get my life back.  I'm ready to be different.. to attract the things that aren't expected, attract the things that make me who I am. 

I am a mother of 4 children, living life everyday the best I can.  Enjoying and using the talents that God gave me and that my parents encouraged me to make my own.  I am so excited to be here to share the things that I have found and be among the thousands of amazingly talented bloggers out there that help encourage talents and share theirs with us. 

Welcome to Attracting Different.  

No comments:

Post a Comment