Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Type Me

KariAnne at Thistlewood Farm has such a fun personality.  She shares her stories and hopes and dreams on a daily basis.  I love her blog!! Today she told us the story of how she found out that she was indeed a storyteller..  Not that we didn't already know...


She went here..

She then went and told us that she was giving something away if we checked it out.. Well, duh.  and guess what??


This is me.. Creative, intellectual, and a caregiver.

This site is pretty cool.. and it's free.  Go check it out at www.archetypeme.com

1 comment:

  1. Nanette,

    You are the BEST! Thank you so much for sharing this! Truly! And I'm working on another story right now for Valentine's Day as I write this!

    blessings to you my wonderful friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete